The SRM Service Dispatch & Mobility software is a powerful tool for managing and coordinating communications, assignment, warranty entitlement and labor tracking across your service life cycle. SRM Buddy, our mobile field service solution, provides field technicians with real-time access to service information using any mobile device and platform including iOS, Android and Windows. Service Dispatch makes it a snap to coordinate the arrival of third-party personnel, such as security or supply agents, with your service technicians.
CSDP’s Service Dispatch and Mobility software allows service technicians to record time, parts and expenses against a service request. Service technicians can also get details about warranty service. Service Dispatch will alert technicians when removed components need to be sent back for refurbishment or if precious or hazardous materials need to be reclaimed.
The Service Dispatch software has a powerful Escalation Engine that:
- Automatically alerts staff or managers when service requests exceed configurable deadlines.
- Automatically alerts the call center when a request has gone over 30 minutes without being acknowledged by the service agent.
- Notifies a service technician when an assigned request is within 10 minutes of its contractual on-site time.
- Enables managers to balance their workload providing swift and efficient service.
- Allows contact center managers to move work to other queues or call out extra resources when there is a backlog of alerts.
It has never been easier to improve the overall customer service experience. An accurate and real-time view of operations has a profound impact on the performance of service organizations. CSDP can work with your service life cycle management organization to optimize screens and service reports to provide managers with critical work information.