Companies covering a broad spectrum of industry from technology to home appliances and beyond rely on us to deliver results through our Service Relationship Management (SRM) © software. Companies such as IBM, Ricoh and National Grid have been working with us to transform their service life cycle management operations from cost centers to revenue generators by optimizing their SRM strategy.
Below is a list of some of our partners and valued clients:
- IBM is the world’s leading technology company, and embraces service as one of its core values. IBM manufactures, sells, and supports computer hardware and software, and offers infrastructure services, hosting and consulting.
- The Ricoh Group is a global leader in digital office solutions, contributing to the success of businesses in every corner of the world. With 81,900 employees and offices in over 150 countries, Ricoh has built one of the industry’s most extensive support networks, supporting a diversified customer base around the world.
- Whirlpool Corporation is a leader in the global home appliance industry. Whilrpool appliances are marketed and serviced in nearly every country around the world. Whirlpool manufactures appliances across all major categories, including fabric care, cooking, refrigeration, dishwashers, and countertop appliances.
- Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG) is a publicly traded (NYSE:PEG) diversified energy company headquartered in New Jersey, and one of the ten largest electric companies in the U.S. With nearly 4 million customers, PSEG has one of the countries largest utility service/support organizations covering a service territory of approximately 2,600 square miles.
- Anacomp is a leading business process solutions company. With forty years of experience and a passionate commitment to client services, Anacomp partners with its customers to help them unlock the full potential of their business processes at the lowest total cost of ownership.
- Anixter International is the world’s leading supplier of communications products used to connect voice, video, data and security systems. Anixter is also the leading provider of electrical and electronic wire and cable, fasteners, and
other small components to build, repair and maintain a variety of systems and equipment.
- National Grid (formerly Keyspan) is a major U.S. electricity and natural gas provider. National Grid is one of the ten largest utilities (by number of customers) in the U.S. and has the largest electricity transmission and distribution network in the New England/New York region.
- Orange Business Services (formerly France Telecom) is one of the world’s leading telecommunication operators, providing mobile, voice, data and multimedia services primarily in Europe and Asia. Orange Business Services support network consists of over 900 customer service agents and 1,500 field service agents.
- Sigma-Aldrich is a leading Life Science and High Technology company. Their biochemical and organic chemical products and kits are used in scientific and genomic research, biotechnology, pharmaceutical development, the diagnosis of disease and as key components in pharmaceutical and other high technology manufacturing.
- Consulting Services Inc. (CSI) is a growing leader of information technology (IT), advisory and assistance, engineering, and professional services. With a proven record of service delivery excellence, CSI proudly supports government agencies and commercial customers located throughout the United States. Their 200+ trained and certified employees stand ready to exceed expectations and meet mission requirements.