Our strength lies in the skills and rich experience of our process re-engineering consultants. We cracked the code for large-scale integration into the depths of logistics, reverse logistics and inventory/warehouse management, with expertise others lack in non-standard contracts, third-party maintenance, or multi-vendor support in general. We work with Clients who know they have a problem in their business, but they don’t know how to fix it. Something’s not working right but I don’t know what.
Process Consulting – CSDP offers solutions – real answers – not simply software. When we begin working with a new client, we assign a team to work directly with the client’s management team in Phase One. It isn’t limited to IT. We engage with the entire team, from finance, and manufacturing to HR. IT integrates the entire company. We work with teams across the entire company to review workflows, how groups work together, where they are successful, where they aren’t successful. Once we’re finished, a client has its entire corporation documented, each workflow diagrammed, each group identified, work defined, processes mapped. We also show where teams and managers are working collaboratively and where organizations need some help. And we stay with clients forever.
- Customized Training – Get the maximum return on investment from your software. Keeping your people up-to-date and skilled on the tools they need to do their job effectively contributes directly to your bottom line. CSDP’s professional trainers can assist your users during the transition and ensure your field service teams hit the ground running. We offer end-user training and can also develop role-based training to target particular user groups.
- End User SRM Training – CSDP offers comprehensive end-user training for the field service solutions we develop to ensure that your people are properly trained on the SRM software. Clients can choose from on-site training, online training, or a “train the trainer” program. Led by one of our professional trainers, we can ensure that your users are comfortable performing their everyday tasks on the new system. This allows your employees to get real-world training aimed at making your workforce more productive and efficient in their roles. We can walk teams through logging on, navigating the field service management software database, types of reports, searching for information and integrating other communication programs such as Microsoft Word.
Role-Based Training – Empower your user groups with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. CSDP will develop a series of user guides, presentations and training sessions prior to deployment which customized to target different user groups including but not limited to application administrators, business partners, external customers and internal support staff.
The benefits of customized role-based training include:
- Ensuring that your teams understand their responsibilities
- To facilitate more effective employees problem-solving
- Promote a best-practices approach
- Greatly improve the software ROI