Service organizations use our Contracts and Billing SRM © software to save time and increase efficiency by automating the numerous tasks that accompany a contract life cycle. Invoice customers at any desired frequency, including single-time, semi-annual, monthly or custom billing periods. Time and material charges can be handled separately or bundled with recurring charges. Alerts ensure that your service organization never misses a contract up for review or renewal again. The Contracts and Billing software makes it simple to process and renew contracts. Highly flexible, this companion software allows for mid-term pricing adjustments and automatic billing adjustments. Revenue and profitability reports are also provided.
SRM Contracts & Billing Software Features
- Multiple contracts for a customer
- Contract can have multiple systems
- Surcharge/Discount at the unit level (specific coverage)
- Provides report on contracts due to renew or expire
- Re-pricing of a contract is done in test mode before contract is updated
- Many standard billing reports are available including cost/revenue
- Recurring payment invoices automatically generate based on contract schedule
- Prorated billing for instances where the configuration changes during the contract term
- Controls coverage hours and service zones by user-maintained codes and allows a price markup for each code
- All invoices can be set up to go through an approval process
- At closeout there is an option to exempt a call from contract, coverage and set up potential billable charge
- Highly customizable options including Depot Repair, Parts & Inventory Control, Contracts & Billing, Reports, Scheduling, Training and Warranty, Contracts and Entitlements Management.
SRM Contracts & Billing Software Benefits
- Save time and increase efficiency by automating the numerous tasks that accompany a contract life cycle
- Billing intervals are easily configured and fully customizable
- Highly flexible and easily adjustable
- View our other SRM Software.
- To speak to one of our SRM software consultants about what we can do for your company, please contact us or call 1(888) 741-2737.